Innway Accent manual
- Download the app at www.innwaytech.com/app/.
- Register for an Innway account.
- Connect your Innway Accent.
- Ensure that you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone.
- Launch the Innway app and ensure that you complete the registration process.
- Place the Innway Accent next to your phone.
- Press and hold the button on the Innway Accent for at least 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Launch the Innway app and tap on “Add a new Innway”. Select Innway Accent and the app will automatically pair complete the pairing.
Find your Innway Accent
Launch the Innway app and select the Innway Accent you want to find. Press “Ring Innway Accent” to make it ring. Follow the ringing to find it.
Find your phone
Press the button on the Innway Accent and your phone will ring, even if it is on silent. Follow the ringing to find it.
Charging your Innway Accent
The Innway Accent comes with a charging cable. Press the charging clip and place the Accent all the way in. The Accent should sit snugly on the groove of the clip. A beep will indicate that it has started charging.
Depending on usage frequency, a full charge can last at least 6 to 8 months. It takes a completely drained Innway Accent to be fully charged in 2 hours.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Range: Up to 30 m (100 ft) in an open space
Accent volume: 100 dB
Battery: 100 mAh lithium ion battery
Temperature range: -15 °C to +50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F)
Operating frequency band: 2402-2480 MHz
Environmental Friendly Disposal
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collection point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible for bringing the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points.
With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycling valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.