Innway Support > Getting started > Setting up your Innway on iOS
1. Download the Innway app
Download the Innway app from the Apple App Store.
2. Allow app permissions
When you launch the Innway app for the first time, you will be prompted to give the app access to Bluetooth, location services, and to send you notifications. It is necessary to allow access for the app to function properly.
If you do not grant these access, Innway will not work properly.
Ensure the app has access to these options in order for Innway to function as designed. Learn more.
Bluetooth access lets your phone connect with the Innway. You need to set this to Always Allow for the Innway to find your phone.
Location services lets the app show you the last seen location of your Innway. You need to set this to Always Allow or the app will not be able to let track where your Innway disconnected.
Notifications lets the app send alerts when your Innway is disconnected, or when you use your Innway to find your phone.
3. Create an Innway account
- When you launch the Innway app, you will see the login screen. Register to create an account. If you already have an Innway account please select Log in. You can also use the app in Guest Mode, however you will not be able to use the full functions of the app and Innway.
- Enter your email address and preferred password.
- You will get a prompt that the account creation is successful. You need to check the email you used to sign up for the activation email and click on the Confirm My Email link to activate the account.
- Log in with your credentials to start using the Innway app.
4. Add an Innway
- Place the Innway next to your phone.
- Press and hold the button on the Innway for 5 seconds until you hear a beep to turn it on.
- Launch the Innway app and press the + sign to add a new Innway.
- Select your Innway type.
- Press the confirm button to start pairing.
- Congratulations! You have paired your Innway with your phone.
5. Name your Innway
- In the Innway app, under the Innway device list, press the more button (three dots) to change device settings.
- Select device name to rename your Innway.
- Give your Innway a name to help you identify which item you attached it to.
6. Start using your Innway
Congratulations! You have set up your Innway. Start using it to help you find and track your belongings. Enjoy your Innway!