Innway Support > Innway account > Resetting your Innway account password
There are two ways you can reset your Innway account password:
- When you are logged in.
- When you are not logged in.
Reset password when logged in
- In the Innway app, tap on the top left user icon.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Enter your old password. Then enter your new password twice. Press Confirm.
- You have changed your password.
- If you don’t remember your old password and can’t log in, use the method below instead.
Reset password when logged out
- If you are logged in, tap on the top left user icon, then tap on Log Out. Proceed to the next step if you are already logged out.
- In the login screen, tap on Forgot password.
- Enter the email address you used to register for an Innway account and tap on Reset password. You will receive an email with instructions to reset your password.