Innway Support > FAQ > Innway and my phone
Which phones work with Innway?
We support iPhone 5s and newer, running on iOS 12 and newer. We also support iPad mini and iPad 3rd generation and newer, however the app is currently optimised for phones only and will appear as a scaled version on tablets.
We recommend you use the latest iOS versions to ensure maximum compatibility. There have been reports of Bluetooth issues with older versions of iOS. These issues are inherent to iOS itself, and is not an issue with the Innway app or Innway.
We support Android devices with Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity, running 9.0 Pie and newer.
We recommend you use the latest Android versions to ensure maximum compatibility.
What should I do if I switch to a new phone?
Unpair your Innway from the old phone. Launch the Innway app, go to the Device settings screen, and Delete device.
- In the Innway app, tap on the top left user icon.
- Tap on “Log Out”.
You’ll be signed out and the login screen will appear. Fill in your login credentials and you will be signed in again.
Download the Innway app on your new phone and log in with your Innway account.
- When you launch the Innway app, you will see the login screen. Register to create an account. If you already have an Innway account please select Log in. You can also use the app in Guest Mode, however you will not be able to use the full functions of the app and Innway.
- Enter your email address and preferred password.
- You will get a prompt that the account creation is successful. You need to check the email you used to sign up for the activation email and click on the Confirm My Email link to activate the account.
- Log in with your credentials to start using the Innway app.
Enjoy using Innway on your new phone!