Innway Tag manual
- Ensure that you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone.
- Launch the Innway app and ensure that you complete the registration process.
- Place the Innway Tag next to your phone.
- Press and hold the button on the Innway Tag for at least 5 seconds until you hear a beep and a blue light lights up.
- Launch the Innway app and tap on “Add a new Innway”. Select Innway Chip and the app will automatically pair complete the pairing.
Find your Innway Tag
Launch the Innway app and select the Innway Tag you want to find. Press “Ring Innway Tag” to make it ring. Follow the ringing to find it.
Find your phone
Press the button on the Innway Tag and your phone will ring, even if it is on silent. Follow the ringing to find it.
Your device must have Bluetooth 4.2 to connect with your Innway Tag. To run the Innway app, iOS devices require iOS 12.0 and later, and Android devices require Android 9.0 and later.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Range: Up to 30 m (100 ft) in an open space
Accent volume: 60 dB
Battery: CR2025 lithium ion button cell battery
Temperature range: -15 °C to +50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F)
Operating frequency band: 2402-2480 MHz
This product is not a toy or edible. Mobile device casings can interfere with signal strength and decrease Innway Tag range. Large metal parts near your mobile devices and your Innway can interfere with the Bluetooth signal.
Caution! Lithium battery inside. Risk of explosion in case of incorrect use. Please do not expose the product to a direct heat source. Please do not expose the product to any mechanical stress or impact.
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button cell, call local emergency immediately.
- Examine devices and ensure the battery cover is tightened. Do not use if the cover is not secured.
- Dispose of used button cells immediately and safely. Depleted button cells can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risks associated with button cells and how to keep their children safe.
Environmental Friendly Disposal
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collection point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible for bringing the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points.
With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycling valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.
The Innway Tag can be easily attached with your items. You can tag it to your keys, bags, or other suitable items with the metal key ring that comes in the box. You can also use any other methods such as strings or chains, as long as you ensure they are firmly secure and hard to remove.
- Keychain hole: Attach the Innway Tag to your item with the metal key ring.
- Press and hold the button to turn on the Innway Tag.
- Press the button to find your phone.
The Innway Tag uses a CR2025 lithium ion button cell. It has a battery life of 3 months under normal usage. When the battery is low, the Innway app will notify you. Replace the battery before it runs out.
1. To replace the battery, use a screwdriver to pop open the cover via the notch in the keyring hole as shown below.
2. Remove the battery and insert a new CR2025 button cell.
3. Close the two sides of the casing by matching the pins with the holes as shown.