Innway Card manual
- Download the app at www.innwaytech.com/app/.
- Register for an Innway account.
- Connect your Innway Card.
- Ensure that you have enabled Bluetooth on your phone.
- Launch the Innway app and ensure that you complete the registration process.
- Place the Innway Card next to your phone.
- Press and hold the button on the Innway Card for at least 5 seconds until you hear a beep and a blue light lights up.
- Launch the Innway app and tap on “Add a new Innway”. Select Innway Card and the app will automatically pair complete the pairing.
Find your Innway Card
Launch the Innway app and select the Innway Card you want to find. Press “Ring Innway Card” to make it ring. Follow the ringing to find it.
Find your phone
Press the button on the Innway Card and your phone will ring, even if it is on silent. Follow the ringing to find it.
Charging your Innway Card
The Innway Card comes with a charging cable. Press the charging clip and place the Card all the way in. The Card should sit snugly on the groove of the clip. A red light on the Card would start to blink to indicate that it is charging.
Depending on usage frequency, a full charge can last at least half a year. It takes a completely drained Innway Card to be fully charged in 2 hours.
Your device must have Bluetooth 4.2 to connect with your Innway Card. To run the Innway app, iOS devices require iOS 12.0 and later, and Android devices require Android 9.0 and later.
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
Range: Up to 30 m (100 ft) in an open space
Accent volume: 60 dB
Battery: 100 mAh lithium ion battery
Temperature range: -15 °C to +50 °C (5 °F to 122 °F)
Operating frequency band: 2402-2480 MHz
This product is not a toy or edible. Mobile device casings can interfere with signal strength and decrease Innway Card’s range. Large metal parts near your mobile devices and your Innway can interfere with the Bluetooth signal.
Caution! Lithium battery inside. Risk of explosion in case of incorrect use. Please do not expose the product to a direct heat source. Please do not expose the product to any mechanical stress or impact.
Environmental Friendly Disposal
Old electrical appliances must not be disposed of together with the residual waste, but have to disposed of separately. The disposal at the communal collection point via private persons is for free. The owner of old appliances is responsible for bringing the appliances to these collecting points or to similar collection points.
With this little personal effort, you contribute to recycling valuable raw materials and the treatment of toxic substances.