How to transfer your Innway to another account?
If you change your email address, you will need to register for a new account and transfer your Innway to the new account.
1. Unpair your Innway
- In the Innway app, tap on the three dots beside the Innway you wish to unpair.
- In the device setting screen, tap on Delete Innway to unpair it.
2. Log out of your old account
- In the Innway app, tap on the top left user icon.
- Tap on “Log Out”.
You’ll be signed out and the login screen will appear. Fill in your login credentials and you will be signed in again.
3. Create a new Innway account
If you haven’t, create a new Innway account.
- When you launch the Innway app, you will see the login screen. Register to create an account. If you already have an Innway account please select Log in. You can also use the app in Guest Mode, however you will not be able to use the full functions of the app and Innway.
- Enter your email address and preferred password.
- You will get a prompt that the account creation is successful. You need to check the email you used to sign up for the activation email and click on the Confirm My Email link to activate the account.
- Log in with your credentials to start using the Innway app.
4. Pair your Innway with your new account
- Place the Innway next to your phone.
- Press and hold the button on the Innway for 5 seconds until you hear a beep to turn it on.
- Launch the Innway app and press the + sign to add a new Innway.
- Select your Innway type.
- Press the confirm button to start pairing.
- Congratulations! You have paired your Innway with your phone.