Battery and charging
What’s the battery life of my Innway?
The battery life of your Innway depends on which Innway you have.
- Innway Accent – 6 months
- Innway Card – 4 to 6 months
- Innway Chip – 3 to 5 months
- Innway Tag – 3 to 5 months
How would I know if I need to charge my Innway?
The Innway app shows the remaining battery in your Innway.
The battery icon turns yellow when the battery is 20%, and turns red at 10%. You need to charge the battery when the icon is red.
How do I charge my Innway?
Rechargeable Innways come with a charging cable. They have two contact points where the charging pins of the cable clip over.
Press the charging clip and place the Innway all the way in. The Innway should sit snugly on the groove of the clip. A red light on the Innway would start to blink to indicate that it is charging.
How do I know if my Innway is charging?
The Innway will flash red when charging.
The Innway Accent does not have an LED light. It will beep to let you know has started charging.
How long do I need to charge my Innway?
It takes a completely drained Innway Card 2 hours to be fully charged.
Why doesn’t my Innway charge?
Ensure that the charging cable is plugged into a USB port with active power.
Innway is not clipped properly
Ensure the charging pins are in contact with the contact points.
- Try repositioning the Innway in the charging clip.
- The Innway will flash red when charging.
- The Innway Accent does not have an LED light. It will beep to let you know has started charging.
Innway is completely drained
You drained your Innway completely and it is unable to start the charging process.
- Charge your Innway for 1 hour.
- Remove it from the charger for 15 minutes.
- Charge your Innway again for 2 hours.